Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CBSubs Promo Price

• MAYASIMA
  • MAYASIMA
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #285013 by MAYASIMA
[SOLVED] CBSubs Promo Price was created by MAYASIMA
My promo price displays correctly on the subscription page. However as soon as I place the order and get to the page were I select payment, the price changes to the regular (non promo) price. Just to be sure, I completed the purchase and it charged me the full price. The invoice also just showed the regular price. Is this a bug, or am I missing a setting?

Thanks,

Sima
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 9 months ago #285037 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Promo Price
So the promo isn't applying at the basket? Do you have any conditions on the promo? If so try removing those conditions and see if that allows it to apply to the basket properly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• MAYASIMA
  • MAYASIMA
7 years 9 months ago #285043 by MAYASIMA
Replied by MAYASIMA on topic CBSubs Promo Price

So the promo isn't applying at the basket?

Correct
Code:
Do you have any conditions on the promo?
It's a promotion without any conditions.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 8 months ago #285055 by krileon
Strange. I'm not sure what could cause that. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials with details of what promotion is doing this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 8 months ago #285143 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and "Applicable for View Access Level" under "Groups" was set to "Guest". I've changed it to "Public" and appears to be working fine now. Please also confirm is working fine for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• MAYASIMA
  • MAYASIMA
7 years 8 months ago #285144 by MAYASIMA
Replied by MAYASIMA on topic CBSubs Promo Price
Thanks Kyle! It works now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon