Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] group jive 1064 error

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #285080 by michaelgreen252
[SOLVED] group jive 1064 error was created by michaelgreen252
Hello, im getting this error after clicking on groups and categories. any idea what may be wrong? thanks

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND st.component = "com_comprofiler" AND st.date_event BETWEEN SUBDATE(CURDATE(' at line 1 SQL=SELECT COUNT(st.id) AS howmuch, st.date_event FROM #__content_statistics as st LEFT JOIN #__comprofiler AS s ON s.id = st.reference_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS u ON u.id = s.user_id LEFT JOIN #__user_usergroup_map AS ug ON ug.user_id = u.id WHERE st.type = 1 AND st.reference_id = AND st.component = "com_comprofiler" AND st.date_event BETWEEN SUBDATE(CURDATE(), 7) AND NOW() AND s.confirmed = 1 AND s.approved = 1 GROUP BY DAY(date_event), MONTH(date_event), YEAR(date_event) ORDER BY date_event

im also noticing that i cannot stop the default joomla login form from showing up....so when a viewer is trying to access a page without permissions permitted then they are redirected to the default joomla login/registration form...
I have joomla registrations turned off in the deffault joomla registrations ...and withing cb config settings the register independent from joomla cms is set...so im ot sure where my issue is...any idea if i should check into something else? thanks
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 8 months ago #285111 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic group jive 1064 error
Looks like you've a 3rd party module or something of the sort querying _content_statistics and joining CBs table. That query has an error where it's doing "st.reference_id = (nothing here, which is invalid)". Reviewer your install carefully to find what extension is doing it then contact the developer.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 8 months ago #285176 by michaelgreen252
Replied by michaelgreen252 on topic group jive 1064 error
Thanks..ive contacted the developer of content statistics and awaiting their response....ive also confirmed your advice was accurate since ive disabled those extensions and the groupjive errors are gone...but im still having one issue which was posted in last post and i cant firgure it out...

when viewer does not have permission to view a page and is redirected, they are redirected to joomla's default login/signup page. i have joomla (allow registrations) turned off and i have cb's (independent of joomla's cms registration) turned on.
Any idea if i can look into something else or can you take a look?

Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 8 months ago #285206 by krileon

when viewer does not have permission to view a page and is redirected, they are redirected to joomla's default login/signup page. i have joomla (allow registrations) turned off and i have cb's (independent of joomla's cms registration) turned on.
Any idea if i can look into something else or can you take a look?

Within Extensions > Plugins edit "Community Builder System plugin" and under "Parse URLs" ensure both "Redirect URLs" and "Rewrite URL" are set to "Enabled".

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 8 months ago #285242 by michaelgreen252
Replied by michaelgreen252 on topic group jive 1064 error
That worked...for some reason the rewrite url's was set to disabled...Thanks again

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 8 months ago #285266 by krileon
It's set to disabled by default as it has to extend the routing functionality with additional URL manipulation. It should only be enabled when absolutely necessary (as is the case for your usage).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon