7 years 8 months ago #285240 by bizguy
I have created a new tab which I have assigned as follows:
  • Canvas Main Right
  • Div without Title
  • 0 First
In it I have a field:
  • Custom HTML
  • Show on Registration
It seems that regardless of what position I put the tab into, it either displays above or below the rest of the registration tabs set to the Canvas Main Middle or elsewhere.
Is it possible to have the registration fields in 2 columns?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 8 months ago #285278 by krileon
You can't add a field to the right side of the registration form. You're adjusting profile positions, not registration positions. Registration is displayed as 1 row of tabs, step by step (1 row), or flat field after field.

You'd need to write some sort of custom CSS to probably float fields, etc.. Each tab on the registration form is separated by their own DIV though. So lets say you've 2 tabs on the registration page that you want side by side you maybe able to accomplish this using the below CSS for example.

Code:
#cbtf_11, #cbtf_20 { display: inline-block; width: 50%; float: left; } #cbtf_20 + * { clear: both; }

The 11 and 20 are the tabs ids.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon