Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Plugin Updates

• allenjj
  • allenjj
7 years 8 months ago #285501 by allenjj
CB Plugin Updates was created by allenjj
In spite of me posting concerns about how the new updates are provided, Nat and others were right as I have grown to love the new mechanism for identifying and updating plugins. I am wondering if maybe I am the only one having this problem, as I typically delete plugins that I do not use or intend to use. When new updates come out, Community Builder notifies me of even those plugins that are not installed on my system and I can not seem to get it to stop so at least temporarily have reverted to just installing them to reduce the nag factor. Any way to get CB to not notify me of updates for plugins not installed on my system?

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 8 months ago #285516 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Plugin Updates
I can't see how it's notifying you of updates for plugins you don't have installed. It compares what you have installed to the version XML your site pulls from JP. If you mean the news feed then that's just our frontpage articles and you don't have to use our news module usage if you don't want to. Where are you seeing this issue exactly?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon