[SOLVED] Renewal Button

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #286200 by cc0623
[SOLVED] Renewal Button was created by cc0623
I cannot figure out how to set the renewal button to display.
I set the paid membership plan to renew by 90 days, can be reactivated anytime,renewal extend expiration date (without gap or overlap), set to single payments at a time. I also have no clue where to set the actual membership time frame. January 1st to December 1st. The current membership dates were set through another app and were imported.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #286218 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Renewal Button
Your plan is already active and expires in 2017. A renewable in advance by 90 days isn't enough. You need renewable in advance to be set to at least 1 year for you to be able to renew now. I can't help you in regards to what you imported as that means the durations probably have no relation to your plan at all and are whatever subscription date and expiration date you imported. You can edit subscriptions individually within CB > Subscriptions by clicking the # under the far right ID column.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cc0623

7 years 7 months ago #286242 by cc0623
Replied by cc0623 on topic Renewal Button
Thank You for your assistance. Setting the renewal button for a later time did solve the renewal button issue.

In regards to the Membership Plan date, I want to set it to start on January 1st and end on December 31st of every year. When a person registers on any date the plan should only be valid till the end of the current year. But what if a person registers on December 31st intending for their membership to start the next day January1st. Will their membership be valid for one day then a renewal on the next day for the new year? How would I resolve this matter?

7 years 7 months ago #286273 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Renewal Button

In regards to the Membership Plan date, I want to set it to start on January 1st and end on December 31st of every year. When a person registers on any date the plan should only be valid till the end of the current year. But what if a person registers on December 31st intending for their membership to start the next day January1st. Will their membership be valid for one day then a renewal on the next day for the new year? How would I resolve this matter?

For that you can use a By Calendar Year duration which will do exactly what you're wanting. The by calendar durations have a bonus time parameter to avoid subscribing too close to the end of the duration. So for example if you have the bonus time set to 3 months then if they subscribe in November they get November and December for free and are paying for next year.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #286389 by cc0623
Replied by cc0623 on topic Renewal Button
Thank you. This issue is solved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn