CB Login

7 years 7 months ago #286515 by cc0623
CB Login was created by cc0623
Is it possible for CB Login module to be a drop down with hover? I currently have BT Login but I would really like to switch over to CB Login. See the image attached for an example.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #286548 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Login
Normally that feature in a template is just a module position that works with any module. If it is it should work fine with CBs login module. If it's some hardcoded functionality then you'll need custom jQuery and module position in your template to do it. There maybe a generic Joomla extension that lets modules function as a popup, but I'm not aware of any.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 6 months ago #286556 by cc0623
Replied by cc0623 on topic CB Login
Thank you. I tried CB Login in a module set to popover and it did not work. Joomla provides several options for modules but for some reason I cannot get CB Login in a module to Pop up. I will just stick with BT Login for now.

7 years 6 months ago #286567 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Login
Using Joomla login instead of CB will bypass CBs login triggers and may cause problems. So use at ones own risk. The feature you're wanting is typically a part of the template. You shouldn't need a special module for this. You could also make a layout override for CBs login module (our modules support layout overrides) and custom implement your popup.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 6 months ago #286689 by cc0623
I am using BT Login which is integrated with Community Builder. I would have thought that it would have been relatively easy to create a cb login menu link and assign it to the CB Login module to select the module style (popover) and select the position required (Top Menu) and it would be that simple. But it isn't. The only thing I can make it do is sit on a page. I need to keep this within the bounds of KISS. I will be turning this project over to the owner and the least amount of components to deal with the better. Hence the reason to simplify.

7 years 6 months ago #287495 by cc0623
Okay so now that I changed my template the cb login is working as I need in a module. But, I have one issue left. How do I change the color of the login button? I wish to change it to red with white text. I used firebug to try and locate the file but have had no luck.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds