CB Blog + CB Activity + Joomla Article Manager

7 years 7 months ago #286591 by crealiagroup
When a user submit a new blog I must publish it inside the CB Blog plugin otherway the CB Activity will not record that the user created a new blog if I publish the article (blog) from Joomla article manager.

Something misconfigured or a functionality missing?

If missing, is possible to integrate such feature (I mean publish the article from Joomla Article Manager) and so generate the activity in the streaming?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #286594 by krileon
CB Activity is acting on the CB Blogs trigger to log the activity. If you publish from Joomla that trigger is never fired. You need to be using CB Blogs to manage the blogs, not Joomla.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #286615 by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic CB Blog + CB Activity + Joomla Article Manager
Thanks for reply.

Anyway it'very annoying managing blogs inside the plugin instead of from Joomla. Would you consider such feature in next release?

Thanks in advance.

7 years 6 months ago #286639 by krileon
No, manage blogs from CB Blogs otherwise you're not managing blogs; you're just managing Joomla articles. CB Auto Actions can not act on Joomla triggers and if it could it'd have no idea if the article in question came from CB Blogs or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn