Skip to Content Skip to Menu

direct URL to display basket?

• cpaschen
  • cpaschen
7 years 7 months ago #286751 by cpaschen
direct URL to display basket? was created by cpaschen
If a user starts to select an offline payment option but gets to the basket view
(component/comprofiler/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=2&cbpbasket=8&do=gw&result=showinstructions&cbpid=cbp57f82c6c55854700881801)
They have no way to 'go back' and select a different payment option.
Hitting the back button (on the browser) results in an error.
Clickking the "Click here to confirm that you are payin with an offline ..." button gives a warning with an OK or Cancel.
But I haven't been able to find any way to just display the basket again so that they can begin the payment process again.

If I re-display the subscription page it allows the user to 'pay now', but this doesn't work if they have multiple subscriptions in their basket (which we presently allow).

Is there a url that can be used that will just display the user's present basket with the payment options?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 7 months ago #286778 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic direct URL to display basket?
The user can't start a new basket if they've a pending basket. They need to cancel it. Pay Now or any button of the sort should take them to the basket where it lets them select a payment. If they've already confirmed offline payment this all should still work fine. There however is no link to go back from the show instructions page to the basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cpaschen
  • cpaschen
7 years 7 months ago #286782 by cpaschen
Replied by cpaschen on topic direct URL to display basket?
Please note, I did not ask how to "start a new basket if they've a pending basket" as you said.
I said "just display the user's present basket"

Also, when I was clicking the PAY NOW it did NOT display the entire basket (if there is one subscription in the basket). It displayed a checkout but only that individual subscription was in the basket. If they have multiple subscriptions that were already in the basket the others weren't showing.

HOWEVER, since I wrote this, I made a number of other changes on the subscriptions (mainly just for layout/looks) and now they ARE all showing when you click the PAY NOW button.

So I guess we can close this - unless you know of a reason (setting) that might have cause the original issue (only displaying the specific subscription for the PAY NOW button when clicked), that I may have changed when making other configuration changes?

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 7 months ago #286796 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic direct URL to display basket?
I've no idea what caused your original issue. If they've an existing unpaid basket it should always display it when attempting to upgrade, renew, etc.. until it's paid, cancelled, or has expired and is why I suggested just clicking pay now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon