Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB2 User List pagination

• stuntlist
  • stuntlist
7 years 7 months ago #287127 by stuntlist
CB2 User List pagination was created by stuntlist
Hi,

On CB 1.9 the user list pagination was shown at both the top and bottom of a user list. With CB2 the pagination is only showing at the bottom of the user list page. How do I get pagination displayed at the top of the user list as well as at the bottom? See this page: www.stuntlistusa.com/all-members . I need the pagination above the users in the list.

In the CB template there is a function _renderHead(). I just need to know what function to call to get the pagination to show, and can add it to _renderHead.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 7 months ago #287148 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB2 User List pagination
You can't. The pagination is added in comprofiler.html.php and not in the template file. To add it above again you'd need to modify comprofiler.html.php which is a core edit and can not advise you regarding doing so. See the function usersList within comprofiler.html.php. Eventually userlist output will be rewritten, but unsure when.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon