Error

Please login first

CB connect double configuration

7 years 4 months ago #289286 by activha
CB connect double configuration was created by activha
Hello

We use CB connect for registration purposes so that our customers can load their social networks profile and pre fill CB fields.
This is fine for our professional registration area but we would need on another page the ability to have a one click registration and login for another type of users (combined with the automatic subscription to a CB subs plan).
Would it be possible to have CB connect integrate deeper with CB login module so that we can have different configurations for registrations and logins ?

If no, I was thinking at JFC connect (sourcecoast) component which is able to make a one click registration login and seems compatible with CB.
Would it be possible to have both CB connect and JFC working together on the website ? is there any issues that could arise with Facebook or LinkedIn ?
Do you know if JFC can work with CB subs to automatically subscribe a one click registration/login to a plan ?

Thanks for your ideas
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #289294 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB connect double configuration
The button is just a URL so you can actually put the button anywhere you want on your site with some simple HTML. Some of the URLs are as follows.

Facebook:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbconnect&provider=facebook

Google:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbconnect&provider=google

Twitter:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbconnect&provider=twitter

I've no experience with JFC, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn