Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Hiding a 'parent' subscription on invoice and displays

• cpaschen
  • cpaschen
7 years 4 months ago #289473 by cpaschen
We set up our subscriptions with parent/child based on the discussion here:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/234808-cb-subscription-use-case-instructions?start=6
(same site)

However, on the checkout page (component/comprofiler/saveregisters?Itemid=167)
And on invoices it lists the entry for the parent/container subscription along with the child.

I've managed to clear out the description (by changing the invoice display setting); however, even though on the Presentation tab I have the "price display of plan" set to " " it is still showing "FREE" for the price.

Is there any way to completely remove the display of parent subscriptions when a user purchases a child subscription?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #289505 by krileon

Is there any way to completely remove the display of parent subscriptions when a user purchases a child subscription?

No, you can only hide its display during plan selection (_UE_BLANK title and price with no description; should just display a checkbox). You can not hide it in the basket, but setting price and title to _UE_BLANK might work to just make an empty row display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by krileon.

• cpaschen
  • cpaschen
7 years 4 months ago #289545 by cpaschen
OK ... I think we can live with this for now; however, I know that we are going to get at least a few comments/questions from users about this.

I'd like to request that functionality be added to hide any subscriptions (i.e. 'parent' subscriptions) that are not specifically selected during the checkout process. Or to allow hiding any subscription from the cart/checkout process (this could be helpful for 'free' subscriptions to things when purchased with others at times).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon