Tab not being properly restricted at registration

7 years 4 months ago #289584 by cpaschen
We have a subscription page as part of our registration that first asks users to subscribe to one of several plans.
(See the page here: kindredreaders2.cloudaccess.net/community/sign-up )

We have the Subscriptions tab and then the Contact Info tabs visible; however, there is another tab that we have created (Reviewer Profile) that should only be display if the user has selected a specific subscription (Reader).

We have the tab Access Level set to match the group that is assigned when a user is subscribed to the appropriate subscription.
And also set the CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect to:

* A. Tab availability by Owner's Subscriptions - Yes
* 2) For Profile owner himself:Still Available for Profile Owner himself - NO

But still, this tab is shown during registration even if the user does not select the required subscription (reader).

We've just updated CB, CBSubs and all plugins to the current versions. And CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect is installed, published and set to Public Access Level.

Am I missing a step to make this work?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #289607 by krileon
CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection doesn't do anything during registration. Your only option is to hide the individual fields under that tab from the Workflows tab of your plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #289638 by cpaschen
OK that is good to know.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn