[SOLVED] Database error on form

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #289875 by cc0623
[SOLVED] Database error on form was created by cc0623
After updating CB and CBSubs I received this error when attempting to register as a new user "Error table rmspmhc0.fjm.#_contact_details' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM '#_contact-details', so I created this database and the error resolved, but then when I tried again I get this error message "Missing field in database: ContactTableContact user_id." The problem is I cannot locate the db ContactTableContact to add user_id in my database. This error shows on my registration form and prior to updating the form worked fine. I did add this table and column and that did not solve the issue. I also checked the CB tools and ran the check database tools and I do not have an error. I also went in to Joomla database and no errors there. The error only appears to be on the registration form.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #289895 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Database error on form
Your error isn't coming from CB or CBSubs. You've something acting on Joomla registration event trying to query _contact_details, which is Joomlas contact component. Please review your installed 3rd party User and System plugins within Extensions > Plugins. Disable them as needed then retest until the issue goes away.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #289945 by cc0623
Replied by cc0623 on topic Database error on form
Solved! Thank you so very much! It was Fabrik contact form that was causing the error. Once I deleted it then the form works perfect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn