[SOLVED] CB Gallery little bug

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #290589 by Digigreg
[SOLVED] CB Gallery little bug was created by Digigreg
Hello CB Staff,
I've discovered, I guess, a little bug in the latest stable version on CB Gallery (2.0.0+build.2016.12.15.00.47.58.a60558548) where when I set to NOT allow users to download photos from the gallery, I still have the download voice in the drop down menu when I go to another user page.
I'm not sure is a but or a misconfiguration, maybe is my fault, if so, I'm sorry.

Regards
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #290599 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery little bug
Did you disable it globally or for that specific gallery? This is configured globally within CB Gallery > Parameters > Photos > Display using "Download" parameter. To disable it specifically for profile gallery you can edit the Gallery tab then adjust it using the same Parameters > Photos > Display path. Note gallery parameters are cached. You need to revisit the source of the gallery (e.g. profile for profile gallery) or logout then log back in to rebuild that cache.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #290603 by Digigreg
Replied by Digigreg on topic CB Gallery little bug
Perfect, I've solved by set the gallery TAB to NOT allow download. If I leave as default (do as in the main configuration), and the settings in the plugin to NOT download, it shows the download button anyway.
It runs as you told me, so perfect, just I wanted to let you know about this "little bug".

Thanks

7 years 3 months ago #290616 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery little bug
Global parameter works fine in my tests locally and demo site. Again, the gallery parameters cache. This allows the gallery id to be passed from page to page and it rebuild those parameters. Revisiting the gallery source (e.g. profile for profile gallery) will rebuild that cache allowing new parameter changes to take affect otherwise you're still seeing whatever parameter was cached.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #290620 by Digigreg
Replied by Digigreg on topic CB Gallery little bug
Thanks fot the good explanation.
I think we can mark this thread as [SOLVED] with a lot of thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn