[#6538] Paid basket was automatically deleted

7 years 1 month ago #292165 by poml
Replied by poml on topic Paid basket was automatically deleted
Yes, they were purchased at the same time. Attached is a screen shot of the payment entry, where everything is correct.
No, I could not find any trace for a newly generated basket.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #292192 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Paid basket was automatically deleted
What is really strange that it's "system" that does it all, including creating the merchandises and so on.

1. Do you have a custom plugin or code, or any auto-actions ?
2. What's your basket timeout set in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets ?
3. Do you have any entries which are not "system" in the history logs ?
4. If all of the above questions don't help to find what's wrong, we would need to have access to review settings and installed add-ons (to give access, you can use Private Messaging, see our signatures)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

7 years 1 month ago #292209 by poml
Please note that this seems to be an exceptional case, normally everything works fine. I was just trying to track down how this basket got deleted.

I looked into the code and there is a 30 min basket delete limit in
function getInstanceBasketOfUser() in cbpaidPaymentBasket.php
and this is called by
function createSubscriptionsAndPayment() in cbpaidControllerOrder.php.

So, couldn't it be that this is somehow called if there are more than 30 minutes before the paypal payment is finalized?

To answer your questions:
1) Yes, I have both custom plugin and plenty of auto-actions.
2) My basket timeout is 720 hours.
3) Yes, plenty, normaly there is the username there. "System" it says for new users with ID 0.
4) No problem, you could have access to the system.

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #292211 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Paid basket was automatically deleted

I looked into the code and there is a 30 min basket delete limit in
function getInstanceBasketOfUser() in cbpaidPaymentBasket.php
and this is called by
function createSubscriptionsAndPayment() in cbpaidControllerOrder.php.

So, couldn't it be that this is somehow called if there are more than 30 minutes before the paypal payment is finalized?

That is likely the cause. That's a hardcoded basket expiration case. It should be using your parameter value, which at minimum is 1 hour. Have added a bug ticket to fix this to respect the parameter value.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #292233 by poml
I think this only occurs when the User ID is 0 and the username "System".

Do you think it will be fixed with the next nightly?

7 years 1 month ago #292245 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Paid basket was automatically deleted
System is what it logs as when the System performs the action. In this case when it expires a basket it's logged as deleted by System.

Do you think it will be fixed with the next nightly?

Probably, I've already submitted an MR for review and merge.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn