Payments Center - Shows Payments Pending and Completed as 0

7 years 1 month ago #292685 by osmodels
Hi

In my Payments Center, I view the Payments processed for a particular date. I find that though there are more than 7 transactions completed, the amount for completed is also 0, and amount for pending is also 0.

How can this be possible?

The payments status shows that it is completed. We are using a custom payment plugin to process the payments.

I am also not clear as to difference between a basket and payment. We are also using Proforma invoice number in the configuration. Could this be the cause or the payment plugin?

Could you please guide to find the cause for this issue? We are expecting more than 5000+ subscriptions happening in the next few days, so I would be glad of any help as soon as possible.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #292688 by krileon

We are using a custom payment plugin to process the payments.

This is probably your issue. My guess is it's not storing payments correctly. Test with the dummy test gateway included with CBSubs and see if it works fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #292695 by osmodels
Hi,

The plugin was developed by a third-party. Is it possible to have a look at this plugin and point out the location of the issue?

I am not very familiar with the functions, hence require guidance in the rectification of the issue.

Thanks.
Attachments:

7 years 1 month ago #292723 by krileon

Is it possible to have a look at this plugin and point out the location of the issue?

No, you'll need to contact the developer of your payment gateway plugin for support. We do not provide support for products other than our own, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn