Search Registration IP Address

7 years 4 weeks ago #293301 by highonryan
Search Registration IP Address was created by highonryan
Hello,

I need to be able to search my "User Management" for registration IP address.

I created a Custom HTML field, added [registeripaddr], and the Registration IP address shows up fine in the user's profile, but it's not searchable.

It may sound odd, but there are times when I need to search all the users for an IP address, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this.

I have Anti-Spam installed, and I can search the logs, but it's a little cumbersome to goto >CB >Plugin>AntiSpam>Logs.

Is there a way to either search under "User Manager" for IP address (either from comprofiler or antispam tables)?

Or is there a way to create a quicker link to AntiSpam Logs?

Thanks,
HighOnRyan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 weeks ago #293302 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Search Registration IP Address
Custom HTML fields have no stored value so they can not be searched. CB AntiSpam IP Address field is also calculated so it can not be searched. You can search for users by IP Address within CB AntiSpam > Logs through as it keeps track of what IP Address was used by what user and how many times it was used. Next release of CB AntiSpam will have quick menu items at the top like GJ, CB Activity, etc.. in backend (can be turned off in CB AntiSpam configuration of course) to make access easier and quicker.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 weeks ago #293309 by highonryan
Replied by highonryan on topic Search Registration IP Address
Hi krileon,

Thanks again for the quick reply.

I'm glad the quick access feature will be added.

Do you have an estimate on when that next release will occur?

Thanks,
HighOnRyan

7 years 4 weeks ago #293325 by krileon

Do you have an estimate on when that next release will occur?

This or next week. I've 2 feature tickets to finish to improve the blocking functionality further. Rest of plugin has already been rewritten with proper PSR4 namespaced classes. See the below for what's coming in next release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb-cbantispam/issues

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 weeks ago #293413 by highonryan
Replied by highonryan on topic Search Registration IP Address
I just want to thank you, Krileon, for all your work on this wonderful component, and your tireless answering questions on the forum.

You have helped me so many different ways.

Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

7 years 3 weeks ago #293416 by krileon
Thank you, I really appreciate your kind words. Just glad I could be of help. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn