Error

Please login first

cb login override joomla login

7 years 3 weeks ago #293380 by tto
cb login override joomla login was created by tto
Hello,

I have several components installed on the site, some of them will forward guests to joomla login on need, and what I do is edit all files and make them point to cb login. However I have to do that after every update to point to it back to cb login again.

Is there a way to make cb login override/replace joomla login by default so it will be called instead?

Thanks,

Regards,

Tariq

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 weeks ago #293381 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb login override joomla login
Ensure "Community Builder System plugin" within Extensions > Plugins is public and published. Next edit it and under the "Parse URLs" tab ensure "Redirect URLs" and "Rewrite URLs" are both set to "Enabled". CB will then do its best to prevent users from reaching Joomlas users component, but if your extensions are calling internal APIs to output the login form there's nothing CB can do about those cases.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.609 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn