GroupJive event

7 years 3 weeks ago #293390 by haasdijk
GroupJive event was created by haasdijk
Hi,

I scheduled an event in a GroupJive group somewhere next month. Creating this event is visible at the timeline (activity) on the homepage. After that there are various posts etc. that are also visible on the homepage but the scheduled event stays on top of them. Is this what it is supposed to do or should the timeline be sorted by activity id or creation date?
I would like to have both options but sorting by creation date seems most logical to me.

Regards,
Peter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 weeks ago #293402 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive event
It always sorts by date and the date of the event activity is the date of when the event starts. Probably doesn't make much sense for this to do that and will change the system action to just log that activity as the current datetime.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 weeks ago #293444 by haasdijk
Replied by haasdijk on topic GroupJive event
OK thanks.
In our case that means that there are several scheduled events on our timeline before the other activities become visible. After all, events are always in the future. With a variety of (events in) groups that becomes easily annoying.
Regards,
Peter

7 years 3 weeks ago #293457 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive event
This is fixed in CB Auto Actions 6.3.7. Note it won't fix already logged activity, but new events should store with current datetime instead of with their event start date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds