How to adapt CB Gallery image approval process

7 years 2 weeks ago #293666 by erichburkhard
How to adapt CB Gallery image approval process was created by erichburkhard
I am useing the newest CB, CB Gallery module/Plugin. I have a question concerning the different image approval processes.

1. Approval process of portrait pictures in Community Builder (via CB Workflow):
This is very easy. I log into the frontend with a user which has 'moderator' access an then I see all the (portrait)images to be approved -> see screenshot:

2. Approval process of photo items generated by CB Gallery:
Here the approval process is handeld via email which is sent to the moderators email box. The moderator then has to log into the fronend, ... 'load' the profile of the corresponding user and approve the images in the CB Gallery tab.

Question: Is it somehow possible to change the approval process of CB gallery (described under 2) so that all the images to be approved appear in the CB Workflow module - described under 1). Because I think the approval with the CB Workflow module is very fast an elegant....I have been searching in the internet and in the CB Gallery module itself for answers but I was not successfull....

regards
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 weeks ago #293674 by krileon
There's no way to do that without acting on that modules triggers and I guess adding a new counter to it. Have added a feature ticket to review adding support for that.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6619

There's an approval page already in latest release though. Create a Community Builder > Plugins menu item and select CB Activity for the Plugin then set Action to Approval. That should display on entries pending approval and avoid having to navigate to a users profile or try to find pending entries.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn