[SOLVED] Photo Gallery Tab Access

6 years 11 months ago #294320 by highonryan
Replied by highonryan on topic Photo Gallery Tab Access
OK, I think I have wrapped my head around this a little better.

Step 1: Create a Custom HTML field. Under Parameters, set Prepare Content to Yes. Add some HTML to "Description"... my case I simply added <p>Hello World</p> (As a test I added to see on registration, and I can see it on registration form).
Step 2: Add [cb:userfield field="FIELD_NAME" /] to CB_Forum > Parameters > Sidebar... in my case, [cb:userfield field="cb_customgallery" /]
Step 3: Check Forum Sidebar, it should be there.

It's not. I can see it on the registration, but not on the sidebar.

If I use another field, say [cb:userfield field="cb_gender"/] which is a single select list, or [cb:userfield field="avatar"/], they work fine. But no Custom HTML works.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Ryan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #294329 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Photo Gallery Tab Access
Ensure the Custom HTML field is set to display on profile. It doesn't need to be set to display on registration or profile edit. Ensure the tab it's on is also accessible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #294369 by highonryan
Replied by highonryan on topic Photo Gallery Tab Access
KABOOM!!! You just blew my mind!

Once again you are a lifesaver. You have kept my project headed in the right direction.

Thank You!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.657 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn