CBSubs build 4.1.0+build.2017.05.19.15.39.30.520d1fe23

6 years 11 months ago #294346 by activha
Hello

We have noticed some errors of gateway with this build.
Sometimes the basket amount is transferred as null to the gateway without any log error or any other error.
The basket insert is ok, the amount is ok but for whatever reason, the amount is blanked when arriving to the gateway page.

This is strange as we got no errors, it happened 4 times on 10 this afternoon on already existing customers who have been invoiced and paid last month without any error on the same exact amounts and plans.

We have no errors neither from Ingenico gateway.

By the way, this build does not seem to solve this ticket neither ( [#6647] CBSubs recurring payment with only one basket)

Regards
jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #294379 by krileon
Which gateway is doing this?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #294380 by activha
Ogone gateway.
It never happened before the latest build but I did not see any changes between the last version and this build.
This seems very strange as we got 40 payments this morning working fine with Ogone.
We got 5 errors last week, repeated this morning, but baskets are ok and nothing on the logs :-(

6 years 11 months ago #294382 by krileon
Nothing was changed in the Ogone gateway in that build. The last change was 2 weeks ago and was a simple ECOM_BILLTO_COMPANY parameter to be sent with the form data. Your issue sounds like it's on Ogones end. I recommend contacting Ogone to see if there was a breaking change on their end (maybe API change?).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #294385 by activha
The basket does not reach the ogone system correctly.
The amount is nulled when displayed on the ogone interface, then triggering the ogone error.
The fact that the basket amount is nulled comes from CBsubs not Ogone.
So you have an idea to debug it knowing that we have no log errors and that max reporting with joomla plugin n system does not reveal anything ?

6 years 11 months ago #294392 by krileon
You can see what information is sent to Ogone by right clicking the button and clicking inspect element reviewing the form data. Gateways break their API all the time. PayPal did it a few months ago breaking all IPNs. As I've already said absolutely nothing has changed in the Ogone gateway recently and nothing in CBSubs concerning the payment process has been touched in the last couple of builds. I have no idea how to advise on debugging this as the issue is happening on Ogones end.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn