Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Credit Card and Payment Icons

• highonryan
  • highonryan
7 years 2 weeks ago #294461 by highonryan
Credit Card and Payment Icons was created by highonryan
Hello,

I'm trying to change the icons of the payments. I am using PayPal Pro, PayPal and Offline payment gateways.

The icons are showing cc_big_PAYMENT (i.e. cc_big_visa), but I would like the flat, smaller icons shown in the options area (i.e. cc_visa.gif).

I've searched the forum and read the cbsubs manual, but am not seeing how to change these icons.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 2 weeks ago #294466 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Credit Card and Payment Icons
Which gateway isn't changing its payment type icon when selected from within the gateways configuration? Seams to be working ok for me in all 3 gateways you've listed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• highonryan
  • highonryan
7 years 2 weeks ago #294469 by highonryan
Replied by highonryan on topic Credit Card and Payment Icons
Mainly it's the PayPal Pro gateway.

Here is the PayPal Pro gateway setup:

Here is what it looks like on my payment page.

Note: AmEx looks different because I manually changed the filename as a test.
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 2 weeks ago #294473 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Credit Card and Payment Icons
They all look fine and should be displayed as configured. PayPal Pro doesn't show a PayPal payment button as no one knows it's PayPal except you. PayPal Pro accepts payments onsite via credit card form so its payment buttons are just credit card types. The large PayPal one can be adjusted by editing the PayPal gateway and adjusting it under "Presentation".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: highonryan

Moderators: beatnantkrileon