Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Substitutions in CBSubs settings

• activha
  • activha
7 years 2 weeks ago #294508 by activha
Substitutions in CBSubs settings was created by activha
Hello

Does CBsubs support substitution statements in its settings ?

For instance can I use CB:if in the invoice title format, to condition the display of invoice title to the plan id ?

Thanks
Jean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 2 weeks ago #294509 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Substitutions in CBSubs settings
The CBSubs substitutions only apply to locations that support Joomla content prepare for now. We just recently added a trigger to CBs substitution API so eventually they'll work anywhere substitutions are supported. You can use them in plan name and description under the presentation tab, but that's about it. Invoice title format does not pass through content prepare

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• activha
  • activha
7 years 2 weeks ago #294510 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Substitutions in CBSubs settings
If you can implement it, that would be great to set invoice title to anything we want.
Then we could choose between invoice, credit note or anything else depending on the plan subscribed or chosen by our moderators :-)
Basically, then a donation plan could become anything needed

Moderators: beatnantkrileon