[SOLVED] Language Override Not Loading

6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #294617 by highonryan
[SOLVED] Language Override Not Loading was created by highonryan
I have several English overrides, all of them work fine, but there is one, no matter what I do will not override.

This override does not appear to work for:
PLEASE_CLICK_NOW_ON_THIS_BUTTON_TO_PAY_758068: Please click now on this button to pay
I am wanting
PLEASE_CLICK_NOW_ON_THIS_BUTTON_TO_PAY_758068: Please select your payment option below

I have several other overrides, and they work fine. Even when I update them, clear cache, they appear without issue.

For example, I created a temporary override that works for:
PAYMENT_BASKET_DOES_NOT_EXIST_02fedc: Payment basket does not exist. 5000 
Yes, the 5000 is pointless, I just did it as a test, and it worked. Even when I deleted the override, it went back

I even tried manually editing (which I know is a no-no) the language.php in com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plugs_cbsubs/language... and view.showparams.xml in com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsubs/xml/views... I have since returned these to default.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
HighOnRyan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #294622 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Language Override Not Loading
"Please click now on this button to pay" is a parameter within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets. Specifically "Conclusion text". If it has any additional HTML elements like being surrounded by <p> that language key will no longer match it. The language key can also be the string it self. So you'd set Key to whatever the value "Conclusion text" is, but if all you need to do is change the English value of that string I'd just adjust "Conclusion text" directly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: highonryan

6 years 11 months ago #294625 by highonryan
Replied by highonryan on topic Language Override Not Loading
Thank You!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn