CBSubs Bypass Buttons

6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #295362 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs Bypass Buttons
Well that's not feasible as it would multiply by 3 the Ogone subscription cost, the supervision and the problems.

In this case how can we target the three payment methods with three different buttons in the same gateway ?

Seems like adding the methods separated with commas did not work

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #295395 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Bypass Buttons
Ok, it looks like the "only following payment methods of the payment service provider" usage only displays 1 button that supports the listed payment methods at Ogone. To actually have multiple buttons display in the basket you have to use on this site using buttons "on this site using buttons" for "Selection of payment method". If "on this site using buttons" doesn't have the payment methods you're wanting the only way to add them is to modify the below XML.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/ogone/edit.gateway.oem.xml

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #295396 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CBSubs Bypass Buttons
And once you have the methods and buttons (with icon files) that you have added, just share the xml line and icon here, and we can add it to CBSubs. :)

EDIT: ADDING: New button(s) that you may propose for addition in CBSubs need to be graphically in line with the other buttons of CBSubs Ogone gateway when "on this site using buttons" is selected.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #295436 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs Bypass Buttons

New button(s) that you may propose for addition in CBSubs need to be graphically in line with the other buttons of CBSubs Ogone gateway when "on this site using buttons" is selected.

Here you have it !
If you have the psd file, they would have been nicer :-)
Attachments:

6 years 9 months ago #295533 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CBSubs Bypass Buttons
Sorry, took a bit of time to dig back.

Here the .ai file for one of the buttons:

File Attachment:

File Name: jcb.ai.zip
File Size:112 KB

We will need the .ai, .png and the xml line to add it :) Thanks for your contribution! :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn