CB Conditional problems

6 years 9 months ago #295285 by Andromeda57
CB Conditional problems was created by Andromeda57
Hello,

since last version of cb conditional we have some problems..

For example:

We have a condition, if field a is not empty, show field b... Field a is not empty but field b is not shown..

We have other condition, if field c is a then show field c. But even when field c is b the field c is shown....

Seems that the conditional plugin does not work correct? We didn't have problems in the past with the plugin...

Perhaps a bug in latest version ??

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #295302 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Conditional problems
The latest release of CB Conditional was December of last year. It has been stable for past 6 months. Works fine on our demo site and in my local tests. Most likely you have a configuration problem. You can not condition the same field twice. So if you've 2 conditions applying to the same field then they're fighting for control. There is no AND/OR usage at this time. Conditions act completely independently.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.594 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn