Renewing plan and adding others

6 years 10 months ago #295387 by activha
Renewing plan and adding others was created by activha
Hello

I have something that I dont understand when users want to renew their subscription plan.

We have the button Renew/Reactivate in the plan, and under we have the other plans available for update/addition.

If I select an added plan and click on update, then the renewed plan is not selected in the basket, and if I click on renew/reactivate, even with added plan selected, only the renewed plan is selected in the basket.

At registration, all is ok and if no plan exists, then we can select the two plans together correctly.

What did I miss ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #295390 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Renewing plan and adding others
You can not renew and purchase new plans at the same time. Nor can you renew multiple plans at once. CBSubs does not currently support this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #295397 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Renewing plan and adding others
That's a big problem for ours users who need to add a new plan this year.
Do you have a temp workaround ?

6 years 10 months ago #295399 by krileon
There is no workaround. They will have to renew then purchase the additional plan separately.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #295401 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Renewing plan and adding others
That's exactly the problem as the plan to be added depends on the first one to trigger the appropriate gateway for different payments.

That's a basic need for a subscription software. We cannot explain this to hundreds of customers that they need to renew and only after do something else

6 years 10 months ago #295402 by krileon
I suppose you can try forcing it, but I've no idea if it'll do what you're wanting. Use a direct basket URL as follows and see if both plans show up and if the renewal works fine.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=addplanstobasket&plans=PLAN_1_ID-PLAN_2_ID

There's no official implementation of renewal and purchase of a new plan at the same time. Beyond that I don't know what to tell you, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn