Renewing plan and adding others

6 years 10 months ago #295403 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Renewing plan and adding others
I'll try but the other problem is that we have 4 different plans for customers on which they need to add one added plan.
So I cannot write a sole button for one plan.

Wouldn't it be possible to have a single radio box to re select the plan to be renewed and a bottom button to update all ?
And what happens if we remove the renew buttons in CbSubs main settings ?

Sorry but these are real cases issues

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #295414 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Renewing plan and adding others
Well ideally I suppose when we get to the point of rewriting it it'll just be like normal plan selection, whether that's a radio or checkbox, and go through the purchase process normally. This all should work fine for single payments, in theory, but recurring payments are tied to baskets so I've no idea how we'll go about that. I don't know what more to tell you as the functionality to renew and purchase another plan at the same time just isn't there. Forcing the basket might work as long as everything is single payments, but it's not going to work correctly with recurring payments.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #296770 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Renewing plan and adding others
Hi Kyle

I don't know if you have moved on this point ?

What would be needed first would be the ability to renew several plans at the same time, which would avoid multiple invoices for the customer.

Is that more doable ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn