Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Payment not going through

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
6 years 9 months ago #295833 by cagoffice
Payment not going through was created by cagoffice
Help! We set up our PayPal gateway for the first time (we previously used Moneris). We had our first customer get their payment denied.

Here is what is in the notifications info:

Error returned by gateway (single payment)
Reason code: 10413

What did I do wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #295837 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment not going through
Which PayPal gateway? We provide standard, advanced, and pro. Believe you already have a topic regarding this below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/236779-6665-paypal-gateway?start=12#294786

The answer is still the same though. The payment sent to PayPal Pro is not itemized. So the quickfix provided in that topic won't work. Install the latest CBSubs PayPal Pro gateway to override any quickfixes applied.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
6 years 9 months ago #295838 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Payment not going through
Ohhh so it was because we made those changes in the other thread. I will get him to remove them.

Thank you!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon