disable subscription by date

6 years 8 months ago #296848 by tigersloft
disable subscription by date was created by tigersloft
I am creating a site for members of a fraternity. we have members that pay yearly (all expire mid december) or they are perpetual (paid in full forever, never expire). When members register for my site, they must upload a CURRENT dues card. I then manually activate their account. The account (subscription) should only be active until a set date, after which, the member must upload a new card image. UNLESS they are perpetual, which would be a lifetime free subscription. I have installed CBSubs, but, don't see an option to expire all subs (or a plan) on a set date. just a duration.

please advise.
TRey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #296857 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic disable subscription by date
There is no functionality to create a subscription for a set date. Plans are created with a duration and when a user subscribers their expiration is the current datetime + the duration basically so if it's a 1 year plan then it's 1 year from the datetime they subscribed. You'd need to subscribe them to your plan then manually edit their subscription within CBSubs > Subscriptions by clicking the # under the ID column and changing their expiration date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn