Edit User From Userlist

6 years 8 months ago #297083 by highonryan
Edit User From Userlist was created by highonryan
Hello,

I have a website inwhich users login, to signify they are available to work for that day. (I have an action that logs every user out once a day, after business hours)

I created a list to show all the logged in users, so the supervisor will know who is available.

Once the supervisor accesses this list, and the user is assigned a job, they need to be removed from the list to remove confusion for other supervisors.

Ideally, I would like to have the supervisor simply click a box or link to "log off" the user and deactivate the user's availability.

Supervisors are set up as Super Users within Joomla.

I am looking for the best way to do this.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #297114 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Edit User From Userlist
You can edit user fields from a userlist using CB Core Fields Ajax. You'll need to enable ajax editing for the fields you want to be editable on a userlist. If your userlist is filtering users based off a checkbox field for example they'll be able to edit that field on the userlist and on next page load that user won't be visible anymore for example.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn