CB Gallery 2.1 l

6 years 7 months ago #297101 by activha
CB Gallery 2.1 l was created by activha
Hello

Using CB Gallery on ios devices, I have noticed that it was impossible to load files from ios system.
Touching the area "drag, drop or click to upload" does not trigger the file system or the actions with camera and other things
Do you have the same result ?

Regards
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #297113 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery 2.1 l
Ensure both CB and CB Gallery are up to date. CB includes jQuery Mobile and we provide TouchPunch already so there should be no issues with touch events passing through. I could not confirm using Android. I do not have an iOS device to test, sorry. It is jQuery based so if you've fatal JS errors present on the page you likely will have issues uploading.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 7 months ago #297162 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB Gallery 2.1 l
Both plugin are up to date to latest nightly build.
We dont have js errors on pages.

Reproducing the behavior with chrome dev tools and adaptative design to iPhone 6 is possible with : cercle.activ-ha.com/flux-du-cercle
Login with user demotest1 and pass : demoactiv and try to upload a picture in the share area

6 years 7 months ago #297166 by krileon
Works fine locally and on demo site. Only works fine on your site with double click. You're using JCH Optimizer to cache the headers. You need to clear that cache manually by editing the JCH Optimizer system plugin and clearing from there everytime you install something. It does not clear JCH Optimizer when clearing in Joomla cache. Once done see if issue is resolved. If issue persists it's probably the ajax component loading behavior you're using breaking JS bindings.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 7 months ago #297255 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB Gallery 2.1 l
All caches have been cleared and we don't have any js errors on the website.
On chrome double click does work but on iOS touching does not work.
What do you mean by "the ajax component loading behavior", we tried on both activ-ha.com/timeline and on cercle.business and we have the same issue with touching not working.

The touch area seems to be working fine only when using the flexistrap template. I understand that this is not a bug in this case, but have some difficulties tracing the problem

Could it be a simple css rule or something like this ?

6 years 7 months ago #297256 by krileon
As changing templates fixes it I suggest digging into your templates parameters and begin toggling functionality off until the issue resolves. CSS can't block a touch event unless for some reason there's an element sitting on top of the page blocking events, but I see no such element. Disable JCH Optimizer entirely and retry to be sure that's not what's causing it. Aggressive caching can easily break jQuery bindings and to listen to touch events in jQuery it requires jQuery mobile as well as TouchPunch, which if they can't bind properly they won't work. If the only thing that fixes it is switching Joomla templates then contact your template developer as I don't know what else to suggest as I've no idea what they're doing in their template that could be breaking touch events, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds