CB User management , replaced user details

6 years 7 months ago #297977 by RobGG
Hi,
We have CB and CBSubs.
Until 3 days ago CB User Management worked perfectly. There is now a problem and we cannot trace the cause.

Now, when a user is selected for editing in CB User Management the screen shows the user, then quickly the user details are replaced with the details of a "Admin User" user. The initial presentation of data cannot be edited, the second can, but fields defined in "Field Management" as not required are required.
The error occurs with different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and on different computers (one that has never accessed this website).

There are no errors reported in CB > Tools.
There are no "Auto Actions" that are likely to impinge on the editing process (only field, query and usergroup Auto Actions are enabled), all current Auto Actions were in place when the User Management worked perfectly..
Can you suggest any areas for investigation?
Regards, Robert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #297984 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB User management , replaced user details
Browser autocomplete or form fill. If you're using something like LastPass this will happen constantly if using autofill. If using LastPass set it to respect autocomplete="off" within LastPass > Preferences > Advanced. Can't advise you regarding other password managers though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn