Groupjive breadcrumb

6 years 5 months ago #298924 by activha
Groupjive breadcrumb was created by activha
Hello

If I remember there used to be a breadcrumb or tool module for groupjive
Is this still available ?
How can we achieve a breadcrumb path between categories and groups ?
thanks
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #298926 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Groupjive breadcrumb
GJ doesn't force a breadcrumb anymore. Everyone just complained it kept overriding their menu structure breadcrumbs so I finally removed it in the last major rewrite a long time ago. You'll have to setup Joomla menu items pathing to your categories/groups for breadcrumb pathing or I suppose you could also force it using CB Auto Actions with the Code action.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #298928 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Groupjive breadcrumb
OK will work out something
BTW when a user needs to be approved to a group, it does not go into the workflow module so is there a way to check it easily somewhere ? or can you put the needs approval in the workflow module ?

6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #298936 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Groupjive breadcrumb
There's no approval page for users. You have to navigate to each group individually at this time. There is an approval page for groups themselves though. Have added a feature ticket to implement a users approval page.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6856

Approval links do not display in the workflows module. Have added a feature ticket for that as well.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6857

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #298938 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Groupjive breadcrumb
Thanks that's really needed to manage groups :-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn