[SOLVED] STRIPE no payment button

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #299184 by cpaschen
[SOLVED] STRIPE no payment button was created by cpaschen
I've just added Stripe as a payment gateway to a CBSubs install and I get all the way to the page where it is asking for my Payment Details (Card Number, Expiration, etc.); however, there's no button or other way on that page to complete the transaction and actually have the payment go through.

I'm not seeing any errors in the console.

When I look at the page I'm seeing the div class cbregCCbutton with another div inside that cbregCCbutton; however there is nothing inside that div at all and the cbpayWheel and stripe-errors divs are set to display: none.

Is there some setting somewhere that might be preventing the payment button from displaying?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #299188 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic STRIPE no payment button
Please ensure you've both CBSubs and CBSubs Stripe completely up to date with latest builds. Next please provide what payment type you're attempting to use (if credit card, which type? visa, mastercard, etc..). Are you referring to the payment button on the credit card form or directly in the basket?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 6 months ago #299191 by cpaschen
Replied by cpaschen on topic STRIPE no payment button
BTW ... we're using 4.1.1+build.2017.11.10 of the Stripe plugin

And the problem only happens when the gateway is set to recurring only.
When it is set to single payments the button appears.

6 years 6 months ago #299194 by krileon
Which button? The one in the basket or the one on the credit card form? The only payment methods that support recurring payments for Stripe are credit card (Visa, Mastercard, etc..) and SEPA (SEPA is currently disabled). The other payment methods do not support recurring payments. These are limitations of the payment methods so there's nothing we or Stripe can do about it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 6 months ago #299197 by cpaschen
Replied by cpaschen on topic STRIPE no payment button
Well, first error was mine ... I went back and looked and the stripe key was still set to the test.
I changed that to the live key.

However, the button didn't appear when I get to the payment details page:
/cb-profile/pluginclass/cbpaidsubscriptions?cbpgacctno=2&cbpbasket=12&cbpshopuser=...&do=gw&result=payform&cbpid=...

I still don't get the button if I have the Enabled Stripe E-Payments set to "Enable auto-recurring payments".
If I set to "enable single and auto-recurring payments at user's choice" it button appears and the payment goes through.

We're using the latest CB and CBSubs and Stripe (all updated today).

We're testing with Visa CC.

Not sure what you mean by on the credit card form or directly in the basket. Hopefully the URL above answers that.

6 years 6 months ago #299204 by krileon
Everything works perfectly fine in my tests. I've no idea why you can't see the payment button. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn