Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Different styles for different lists

• pastoweb
  • pastoweb
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #299487 by pastoweb
Different styles for different lists was created by pastoweb
Is it possible to apply different layout styles for different members list on the same site?

I'd like to have two types of members:

- Company: the image will be a logo, as on this page: formalms.org/TESTING/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userslist&searchmode=2&Itemid=314

- Individual: the image shoud be displayed rounded, as on this page: demo.cbdemosites.com/community-builder/user-lists/table-layout
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by pastoweb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #299527 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Different styles for different lists
As long as you use 2 separate image fields that's possible since the rounding is added via CSS class to the image field it self and is not specific to a userlist. You'd likely use the avatar field for individual profiles and display that on your userlist with it being set to rounded display in its fields parameters. The logo would just be another image field you'd need to have created and ensure it's not set to rounded.

Your alternative is to style them on a per userlist basis using CSS. Each userlist is surrounded by a unique CSS class to allow for userlist specific styling. For example your userlists unique CSS class is cbUserListT_5, which is just cbUserListT_LIST_ID_HERE.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon