Error

Please login first

Unable to deselect subscription Plan in user profile

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #300783 by cliffvt
When a user views their profile, and then inadvertently selects a non-exclusive plan (or more than one) to upgrade to, it is not possible to deselect any of the plans without refreshing the page. I have tested that with all the CB templates including the default and the scms ones, as well as flat and div layout.

Is this something I am doing wrong or any ideas on how to fix this at all?

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #300787 by krileon
Strange, so they can't uncheck the checkbox? Am not able to confirm your issue in my tests. I'm guessing there's some JS present that would be preventing this or custom CSS styling that is outputting an element higher than the checkbox zindex preventing the click from passing through. Try switching to default Joomla protostar template and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #300793 by cliffvt
OK, so after a lot of testing i found this:

1. jf_connecto_cb2.0 and jf_sirena_cb2.0 template CB plugins are installed but not selected as the template for CB
2. Check boxes do not deselect, whether in my new template or Protostar
3. The system seems to use jf_checkbox class/variable even if they are not being used
4. As soon as I uninstalled the jf_ templates for CB only, it works properly again.

So i am perplexed as to why CB would use the jf_ class checkbox even when the template is not selected...

Anyway, I will need to go to JoomForrest for help here I guess

Thanks in any case

6 years 4 months ago #300800 by krileon

So i am perplexed as to why CB would use the jf_ class checkbox even when the template is not selected...

Your 3rd party CB template is loading their JS files probably by acting on a CB trigger since there's no general JS file loading behavior for CB templates that's the only way they'd be able to load their custom JS file from their CB template plugin. They'll probably need to improve that behavior and check to make sure their template is actually in use before they load its JS file.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn