Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Latest subscriptions module, or how to?

• cliffvt
  • cliffvt
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #300844 by cliffvt
I'd like to display the latest subscribers to certain subscription(s) on the site. Any ideas how best to achieve that? Can't seem to find a module but then thought of CB_Activity, but I don't think that can display CB Subs latest subscribers etc.. These may not be NEW users , but existing users have subscribed to a reportable subscription(s).

I can use {cbavatar} (a CB extension that I updated some time ago) to show the profile pics but just need the way to actually get the latest subscribers

Thx
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by cliffvt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #300864 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Latest subscriptions module, or how to?
We don't provide any plugin or extension for outputting that information. I guess you could log a custom activity entry using CB Auto Actions and its CB Activity action (see existing system actions for plenty of usage examples) then use an activity stream to output that. You could also query for that information using CB Query Field, but it'd be limited on how it's displayed. Then there's also CB Code Field, but you'd have to entirely code such usage. Probably easiest approach is a userlist filtered to only those subscribed to your plan then sorted by their subscription date, but that's not a module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon