Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Application: afterRenderComponent com_comprofiler

6 years 4 months ago #300906 by edmundcheong
What is causing Application: afterRenderComponent com_comprofiler to take 14447.74 ms?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #300907 by krileon
Probably a really long query. It can be anything loaded by CB or during CB contributing to that; it's not super accurate. You'd need to do an actual xdebug profile to find out what's really causing the performance issue. What are you viewing? Users profile? For example even on com_content it spikes to over 1,000 ms for me sometimes; no idea why as haven't bothered to profile it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #300914 by edmundcheong
Replied by edmundcheong on topic Application: afterRenderComponent com_comprofiler

krileon wrote: Probably a really long query. It can be anything loaded by CB or during CB contributing to that; it's not super accurate. You'd need to do an actual xdebug profile to find out what's really causing the performance issue. What are you viewing? Users profile? For example even on com_content it spikes to over 1,000 ms for me sometimes; no idea why as haven't bothered to profile it.

Yup am trying to load the user profile. Checked the debugged queries. Everything seems fine.

Anyway i can drill deeper to know what its rendering?

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 4 months ago #300917 by krileon
If you're using CB Activity I just found and fixed some issues with its database indexes not working. New builds have been released for CB GroupJive, CB Auto Actions, CB Activity, and CB Gallery to improve the CB Activity queries. There's a noticeable significant performance improvement with these releases. Suggest trying that to see if that helps. Note there's still some performance issues with it (mainly the COUNT query) that'll be addressed in a later release.

If that doesn't improve your performance then I suggest just unpublishing non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 until it improves to see what maybe causing it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon