[#6977] Latest CB Conditionals not working

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #301408 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Latest CB Conditionals not working
Sounds like you maybe hitting input limits. Navigate to System > System Information > PHP Information and provide the values for the following.

max_input_nesting_level
max_input_time
max_input_vars

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #301412 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic Latest CB Conditionals not working
We now see, that the problem is bigger we thought... We even can not save some text fields or webaddress fields... But do not know why. Some do not have a problem, some do not work...

max_input_nesting_level 120

max_input_time 240

max_input_vars 100000

These values should be ok, or?

We just have about 150 fields at all. On other website we have about 330 fields...

EDIT: When we remove the condition of the field, the field is going to be saved... When we activate the condition (the condition is fine), the field can not be saved... ?? So the problem is somewhere on cb conditionals side... In other thread we said that we even can not add AND conditions. So thats already the second problem with cb conditionals...

So, what can we do? We have installed, and already reinstalled, latest cb conditionals version. But still have these 2 problems with it...

EDIT2: There is a field "a" with the value "a". When we give the condition to another field, show when field "a" is "a", then this field is not saved after filling it out. When we change to condition hide when field "a" is "b" then the field can be filled out and saved. Where is the failure???

WARNUNG: 32 Einträge in Community Builder comprofiler_field_values verlinken zu Feldern mit einem verkehrten Feldtyp.
fieldvalueid=122 fieldtype=delimiter
fieldvalueid=123 fieldtype=delimiter
fieldvalueid=128 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=129 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=130 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=131 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=144 fieldtype=delimiter
fieldvalueid=145 fieldtype=delimiter
fieldvalueid=146 fieldtype=delimiter
fieldvalueid=147 fieldtype=delimiter
fieldvalueid=148 fieldtype=delimiter
fieldvalueid=149 fieldtype=delimiter
fieldvalueid=150 fieldtype=delimiter
fieldvalueid=151 fieldtype=delimiter
fieldvalueid=152 fieldtype=delimiter
fieldvalueid=153 fieldtype=delimiter
fieldvalueid=214 fieldtype=date
fieldvalueid=215 fieldtype=date
fieldvalueid=216 fieldtype=date
fieldvalueid=217 fieldtype=date
fieldvalueid=218 fieldtype=date
fieldvalueid=219 fieldtype=date
fieldvalueid=220 fieldtype=date
fieldvalueid=221 fieldtype=date
fieldvalueid=222 fieldtype=date
fieldvalueid=223 fieldtype=date
fieldvalueid=224 fieldtype=date
fieldvalueid=225 fieldtype=date
fieldvalueid=226 fieldtype=date
fieldvalueid=227 fieldtype=date
fieldvalueid=228 fieldtype=date
fieldvalueid=229 fieldtype=date
Das kann in SQL mit einem Tool wie z.B. phpMyAdmin behoben werden.

Could this be part of the problem?

6 years 3 months ago #301444 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Latest CB Conditionals not working

These values should be ok, or?

Nope, your settings look fine.

EDIT2: There is a field "a" with the value "a". When we give the condition to another field, show when field "a" is "a", then this field is not saved after filling it out. When we change to condition hide when field "a" is "b" then the field can be filled out and saved. Where is the failure???

So conditioning your field for value "a" causes the condition to fail, but conditioning for value "b" does not? I've no idea why you're having so many issues with conditions. This all works fine in my tests. I'm out of suggestions beyond reviewing your install. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. Please include the names of the fields this is affecting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn