Change log

6 years 2 months ago #301797 by activha
Change log was created by activha
Hello

Where can I find the change log for CBsubs versions to see if we need to adapt things on our website ?
There is no project any longer on forge for CBsubs

Thanks
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #301801 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Change log
CBSubs changelog remains private as we've too many tickets that contain sensitive information. We'll eventually be providing a public access forge of CBSubs at a later time. Changelog is only provided at time of stable release for CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago #301802 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Change log
We need at least information of the main changes to know whether it affects subscriptions, payments etc etc
That's a sensitive system controlling money so basic info is needed at least for people with a dev subscription

6 years 2 months ago #301811 by krileon
We provide such info on every stable release and again we'll have a public forge when possible. We either need to scrub the existing CBSubs forge or what we'll likely do is just make a new one.

As for this latest CBSubs build it's just fixing some of the backend filters that kept throwing errors, but requires CB to also be updated for those fixes. CB changes you can find below.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb/issues?query_id=108

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago #301819 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Change log
In this case, is there a way to only opt for stable releases in web updates shown in the website backend ?

The live website shows nightly builds to be upgraded but without a proper changelog it's sometimes too risky

6 years 2 months ago #301823 by krileon

In this case, is there a way to only opt for stable releases in web updates shown in the website backend ?

No.

The live website shows nightly builds to be upgraded but without a proper changelog it's sometimes too risky

Our nightlies aren't nightlies in the traditional sense. They're not experimental releases or anything of the sort. Our build releases go through the same testing and review process as stable releases. I understand the changelog issue, but we've years of sensitive data in our forge for CBSubs; we'll be reviewing making a public accessible forge for CBSubs soon.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.375 seconds