We have set up a dev site clone of the main site

I send you the details by PM

Let me know if you need something

Regards
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #302384 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic STRIPE SEPA
Please configure your webhooks to point to the clone. Appears I've tracked down all the issues and have SEPA payments working now, but need to make sure the webhooks are paying the SEPA payments.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #302386 by activha
Replied by activha on topic STRIPE SEPA
Have updated webhook
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

6 years 1 month ago #302387 by krileon
Great, webhooks appear to be working. I've tested a donation plan, single payment plan, and recurring plan. They all seam to do their initial payments and handle their webhooks fine. Suspect recurring payments should also be fine. Please take a look and give it a few tests before we merge these changes into CBSubs (will also remove experimental tag for SEPA method).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #302391 by activha
Replied by activha on topic STRIPE SEPA
Fine we’ll make some tests in the next 24h and let you know in case of a problem.

By the way is it possible to translate strings displayed at Sepa payment?

Attachments:

6 years 1 month ago #302392 by krileon

By the way is it possible to translate strings displayed at Sepa payment?

Yes, you can translate those. They're the following language keys and strings.

STRIPE_SEPA_NOTICE
By providing your IBAN and confirming this payment, you are authorizing [sitename] and Stripe, our payment service provider, to send instructions to your bank to debit your account and your bank to debit your account in accordance with those instructions. You are entitled to a refund from your bank under the terms and conditions of your agreement with your bank. A refund must be claimed within 8 weeks starting from the date on which your account was debited.

STRIPE_SEPA_MANDATE
<a href="[mandate_url]" target="_blank">Click here to review your SEPA Direct Debit mandate.</a>

Account Number
Account Number

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn