About subscription plan shown into registration form

5 years 10 months ago #305432 by lucablue
Ok,
but in front-end profile I can only see which is my subscription, I can delete it or upgrade to other one.

For Italian law I need also an history of my invoice/payment recept for the last 6 month and I don't see any button to renew the subscription... it appears only few days before the actual sub expire?

I've put only manual renew.

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #305437 by krileon
You don't delete subscriptions from frontend as it's an administrative task to completely clear it from the system and is backend only. They're simply unsubscribed from and that is done on frontend through the Subscription tab in profile view. Updating from 1 subscription to another is also done from frontend Subscription tab by selecting a new plan and clicking the upgrade button. Invoice list link is at the bottom of the Subscription tab if any invoices exist and you can also create a Joomla menu item to the invoices page if needed (use menutype Community Builder > Plugin then select CB Paid Subscriptions for Plugin).

I highly recommend reading carefully the CBSubs Manual, which you can download below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/documents

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305439 by lucablue

krileon wrote: You don't delete subscriptions from frontend as it's an administrative task to completely clear it from the system and is backend only. They're simply unsubscribed from and that is done on frontend through the Subscription tab in profile view. Updating from 1 subscription to another is also done from frontend Subscription tab by selecting a new plan and clicking the upgrade button. Invoice list link is at the bottom of the Subscription tab if any invoices exist and you can also create a Joomla menu item to the invoices page if needed (use menutype Community Builder > Plugin then select CB Paid Subscriptions for Plugin).

I highly recommend reading carefully the CBSubs Manual, which you can download below.

Yes I'm reading it and when something is not clear I ask here :)

5 years 10 months ago #305443 by lucablue

krileon wrote: You don't delete subscriptions from frontend as it's an administrative task to completely clear it from the system and is backend only. They're simply unsubscribed from and that is done on frontend through the Subscription tab in profile view. Updating from 1 subscription to another is also done from frontend Subscription tab by selecting a new plan and clicking the upgrade button. Invoice list link is at the bottom of the Subscription tab if any invoices exist and you can also create a Joomla menu item to the invoices page if needed (use menutype Community Builder > Plugin then select CB Paid Subscriptions for Plugin).

Ok, everything is clear but... what about renew?
Since there are no auto renew, on my website, any user need to wait the end of is subscription before pay to renew? I don't see the "renew" button near "Unsubscribe" under the actual subscription cell into subscription tab in frontend.

Thank you

5 years 10 months ago #305445 by krileon
There should be a renew button in the Subscription tab if they're allowed to renew. If you want to allow them to renew before expiring ensure you've configured to allow renewal in advance under the Pricing tab of your plans otherwise they have to be expired before renewing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305448 by lucablue
Ok,
I've set the subscriptions can be renewed 30 days before expires, so the "renew" button appear automatically within the 30 days, correct?

Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn