Menu link to invoices no longer display content

5 years 10 months ago #305258 by cpaschen
No. Users can NOT see any invoices listed via the profile either.
We used to be able to see those up to about 4-6 weeks ago (to the best of our knowlege - that was the last time anyone remembers viewing invoices). So I'm guessing it was a CB/CBSubs update that changed this (or possibly a conflict with another extension?). We have not updated Joomla on this and are still at 3.8.6, and it was working on this same version of J before - so not a J update issue.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #305267 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. Please include credentials for a test user that should be seeing invoices if the administrator has none.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305274 by cpaschen
In making sure that the 'test' account has an active subscription, I found that it didn't, so I added one. And upon adding the subscription, it then showed in the list of invoices as it should.

I also went in and checked one of our other 'test' accounts that had a subscription that wasn't showing on the invoice list.The subscription was manually set somehow to expire in 2022. AND I noticed that there was no option to renew the subscription on the subscription tab. I manually (in the db) changed the expire date to 2018 and the renew button then appeared. I renewed the subscription and that one IS showing on the invoice list.

We did a migration of the data from Akeeba Subscriptions a couple years ago into CBSubs. I'm wondering if something somehow changed in CBSubs that for some reason it isn't recognizing those records unless they are 'touched' in some way.

Would it be easier for you to just go in and look at this OR is there something that I can do (possibly just run a query to set all 'next_event_id' to 1 and then back to 0 (all are presently 0)?) to just 'touch' every record to see if that fixes things somehow? I'm fine with doing the debugging if you have any idea what might be causing this issue.

5 years 10 months ago #305276 by krileon
Akeeba Backup at least in the past has absolutely altered database data. It used to completely break CB database when restored. I've no idea what else it maybe doing to data, but I would assume it should just do a simple database drop, create, followed by inserts.

For CBSubs a Basket is an Invoice. So if a Basket does not exist for a subscription (e.g. those given from backend) it's not going to display under Invoices. If the user id of the basket no longer matches the user themselves then again those invoices won't show (it's possible restoring a backup broke the user ids, but I can't be certain). Check within _cbsubs_payment_baskets and ensure the user_id column still matches your users.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn