CB Blogs with GroupJive

3 years 11 months ago #318280 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB Blogs with GroupJive
What would be great would be an ability to share only one post in this case so that people could link to it instead of scrolling the full stream

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago #318283 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Blogs with GroupJive
I've already replied to you in regards to sharing activity below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/242306-cb-blogs-with-groupjive?limitstart=0#317570

The Share API will be implemented after I've rewrote how stream parameters are stored. Currently the stream object is passed around via session data. This makes it hard to rebuild the stream from only the activity id and know the correct parameters. The plan is to implement a backend management page for creating streams those will just be referenced by their stream id allowing the rebuilding of a stream and then activity posts will store in the database what stream they belong to so the parameters properly persist no matter the location.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn