CBSubs disputed baskets

2 years 3 months ago #328028 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs disputed baskets

You should be able to change the payment method at Stripe manually for their customer account...
The change payment button does not work for SEPA payment in default or disputed...

This is not allowed for SEPA account, impossible to add a new account by default

We've already a feature ticket to review adding that.

Looking forward for this. More than 80% of our customers use SEPA, 10% use offline and only 10% use Credit Card

Even offline would welcome an upgrade.
For instance if a customer initiate an offline payment, clicks on the payment slip and come back after to pay by SEPA or credit card it's impossible. That just triggers a new basket => a new invoice for him and our backend

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 3 months ago #328035 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs disputed baskets

This is not allowed for SEPA account, impossible to add a new account by default

Then I don't know what you want me to do about this. Stripe itself doesn't allow it.

For instance if a customer initiate an offline payment, clicks on the payment slip and come back after to pay by SEPA or credit card it's impossible. That just triggers a new basket => a new invoice for him and our backend

That's because the basket is then Pending. We do not have re-usable pending baskets. The reason is the pending state is meant to indicate a payment is on the way. If the basket is reused then what happens when the "on the way" payment arrives AND the new payment just made? We'll need to completely redo the basket pending state handling. I've added a feature ticket to look into this.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8839

There's a lot to consider for this one as we don't want it causing some strange conflict with on-the-way payments and the follow up payment. Basically we don't want people being billed twice if their recurring payment method is pending.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn