Lifetime subscription expiration

2 years 1 month ago #328931 by bizguy
Lifetime subscription expiration was created by bizguy
I have a free lifetime subscription that admins can award paid annual memberships.

This calendar January (the first cycle for this site), the lifetime subscriptions automatically expired. There doesn't seem to be any settings that would cause this to happen.

Can you direct me to what I should review to correct this?

Thanks,

Ed

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago #328932 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Lifetime subscription expiration
Lifetime subscriptions can't expire. Are you sure it has a lifetime duration specified and if it does was it set to lifetime before you subscribed them to it? Are you expiring anything automatically using CB Auto Actions and a CB Paid Subscriptions action?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 4 weeks ago #328958 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Lifetime subscription expiration
Looking over some more of the membership issues, it seems that they were in fact incorrectly assigned, and did not have a life membership plan. This accounts for the expiration issue.

As these accounts have now exceeded the renewal period for the plans they had, so now plans show in their account. When a Life membership is applied, the system displays the following:

Error
planExpiryDate : Year 2066 is not between 1912 and 2047

Looking at the new line created in _cbsubs_subscriptions database, the expiry_date field show NULL

Please advise,
Ed

2 years 4 weeks ago - 2 years 4 weeks ago #328959 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Lifetime subscription expiration
The previous expired plan, has a valid expiry date.

2 years 4 weeks ago #328963 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Lifetime subscription expiration

As these accounts have now exceeded the renewal period for the plans they had, so now plans show in their account. When a Life membership is applied, the system displays the following:

Error
planExpiryDate : Year 2066 is not between 1912 and 2047

No idea what that's coming from. Lifetime plans when subscribed to do not have a expiration date. Suggest editing your lifetime plan and ensure its configured properly then resave it then retry applying it to a user.

Looking at the new line created in _cbsubs_subscriptions database, the expiry_date field show NULL

It's supposed to be NULL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn