Updating the new version

2 years 3 weeks ago #329017 by sereniteam
Updating the new version was created by sereniteam
I still have the same problem with the latest version of CB that doesn't run with my existing version of Maria DB. I am working on the upgrading of Maria DP version but is there something on your side to let me upgrade CB before?

Thank a lot for your help
Vincent

SereniTeam

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 3 weeks ago #329020 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Updating the new version
What issues are you still having? Be sure to try installing with debug mode and maximum error reporting enabled in Joomla global configuration so errors can display. Your below topic mentions it just says "denied".

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/244724-solved-8863-installation-refused?start=0#328427

Is that still the case? Maybe try contacting your host as I've never seen the database just erroring with "denied". That usually means the database access permissions are not correct. For example the user you supplied in Joomla database configuration may not have permissions to modify tables.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn