CB AutoAction and data attributes

1 year 10 months ago #329509 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB AutoAction and data attributes
Latest release is working great with request action to output what I need.

Now I just need to find a new dev to adapt the js and the php to get the autocomplete to work :-(
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 10 months ago #329523 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB AutoAction and data attributes
Just a quick question regarding CB autoactions and request for APIs.

When there is no input for a key the autoaction answers with "undefined". Is it possible to simply get nothing ?

For instance
https://devel.activ-ha.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbautoactions&action=action&actions=298&format=raw&query=ACTI&placeId=6287be7f053597116ed6df25
is working while
https://devel.activ-ha.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbautoactions&action=action&actions=298&format=raw&query=ACTI&placeId=
is not working because placeId= is replaced by placeId=undefined

How can I do ?

1 year 10 months ago #329529 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB AutoAction and data attributes
"undefined" is coming from your JavaScript not from CB Auto Actions or PHP. You're adding an undefined variable to the URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn